How I begin capturing your special day
I would love to hear all about your wedding so please feel free to send me an email with some details about your special day - a bespoke package is available but below are 3 popular packages to get you started. A second photographer comes as standard for all wedding bookings meaning you have complete peace of mind that your day is going to be covered properly. It's also peace of mind for you should the worst happen. Looking forward to speaking with you soon!
Included as standard for every wedding is the following:
- 2 photographers. Myself and a second. This is so important for many reasons.....You want bridal preparations covered in the morning, so why not cover groom preparations too! While I am at the front of the ceremony, your second photographer is at the back meaning you get full coverage and lots of extra photos. During group shots and couple shots your second photographer never misses a moment with the guests, meaning you get all your loved ones photographed. It is also peace of mind should there be illness, or car breakdowns - weddings are precious and we don't take any chances in these situations! .
- I will meet you at your venue before the wedding so we can plan some ideas together and have a good old chat about the wedding and what will be happening where and when. You’ll receive a pretty information pack in the post preparing you for the big day.
- On the day of the wedding both myself and the second photographer will start by photographing the bridal preparations / groom preparations and will be with you throughout the day up until the first dance (or up to 9 hours).
- Your images will be carefully art worked and will be sent to you on USB so you can print to your heart’s content. But before seeing all your images you will be watching a special DVD slideshow set to music of the highlights of your day. There will also be some complimentary prints for you and some yummy chocolates to enjoy while you watch your special DVD slideshow!
- Friends and family from the wedding will be able to log in to your private online gallery so they can enjoy the photos of the day too. They can order prints from here if they would like to.
Collection A - Digital Only - £1650
Collection B - Digital and Fine Art Album in A5 with 20 pages - £1850
Collection C - Digital and large Fine Art Albums in A4 with 30 pages, 2 extra copies of your DVD (these make great 'Thank You' gifts for parents - £2000
Feel free to adapt the above with these extras:
- Engagement Sessions - £250 including an A4 signing book filled with images which you can display at your wedding for guests to leave messages in.
- Mini albums / parents albums £400 for 2 copies– These are smaller replicas of your main album and make fantastic gifts for family and friends. Most people hand out flowers during speeches – why not hand out my gift boxes which include a special voucher for an album of their own?